February 18, 2014

Humblebeads' Customer Gallery

Today I wanted to feature some of the amazing creations my friends on Facebook have been sharing with me!  These are just too fantastic, I want to show them off to everyone! Designers just blow my mind with how they use my beads, always so creative and clever.

Let's start with my all time favorite Van Gogh creation from Gloria Ewing, Starry Night Necklace.  I would have never in a million years thought to use one of my spacer bar beads that way.  Just when I think I should retire my Van Gogh series someone comes along with a brilliant idea and I fall in love them all over again. 

You can see more of Gloria's innovative designs in her Etsy shop at Chrysalis Too.

I had to pull out this design to show you how different two artists can design with the same bead! This necklace is one of my all time favorite designs from Lorelei Eurto and was published in BeadStyle magazine in 2009.

Lorelei has such an eye for color and texture.  This fun piece caught my eye a few weeks ago and I love, love the asymmetrical design with the disks opposing that generous heaping of silver chain - they play so nicely off each other. The tassel is so sweet I can barely stand it, but there are some tiny touches that catch my eye in this bracelet too - like the little dash of color of seed beads and the leather for part of the clasp. Lorelei used my woodland disks in Blooms and Bark

You can see more of Lorelei's jewelry designs on her website and in her Etsy shop.

Next up is my friend Rebecca Anderson of Songbead and boy does she ever make Humblebeads sing! Rebecca has a sophisticated eye for color and creates jewelry that leaps off the computer screen.  This pendant features one of my Hibiscus flowers paired cleverly with enameled bead caps with a great use of waxed linen to add in a little pop of color. The whole pendant has a magical quality that draws me in!

You can see more of Rebecca's beautiful work at SongBead on Etsy

And congratulations to Rebecca on having two pieces of jewelry featuring Humblebeads published in Beads and Beyond. These adorable house earrings pair my Willow House beads with some fancy wire and seed bead accents

The second piece is a necklace that paired up a Petal headpin with a keyhole pendant from Green Girl Studios.  There is definitely a story going on here with this design!


And another big hearty congrats goes out to my sweet friend Kaushambi Shah who had this fun pair of Peacock Headpin Earrings published in the Spring issue of Jewelry Stringing Magazine.  Love them Kauashambi - the well chosen accent beads bring these art nouveau inspired headpins to life!

Visit Kaushambi's Etsy shop Ornament Lounge to see her art bead infused jewelry.

A gift for you!
And if you are feeling inspired and need to add some new Humblebeads to your bead stash now, I want to also share a little gift with you! 

Use code 5FREE for a $5.00 gift certificate to use on any purchase of $20 or more.  If you order is more than $50 use code 5FREEPLUS for 10% off your entire order. 

This can be used at both Humblebeads.com and Humblebeads.etsy.com.

1 comment:

peacockfairy said...

LOVE the first necklace and peacock earrings. Love all the rest too!